The P100 is an ATX case that epitomizes cool, quiet, and sophistication. It features Antec’s award winning the Performance One series design and Quiet Computing™ technologies that minimize system noise. In addition to 7 expansion slots, the P100 also supports 2 tool-less 5.25” drives and 7 tool-less 3.5”/ 2.5” drives. With a great price to feature ratio the P100 is the only economical case that delivers first class silence performance. A balance of price and feature is achieved by integrating Antec design with superior build quality. Engineered with Quiet Computing™ Technology, the P100 is truly in a class all its own.
- Compatible with up to 3-way NVIDIA® SLI® / AMD CrossFireX™.
- Complete dual layer design: steel and foam panels deaden noise.
- Grommet-lined cable routing holes with 20 mm of space behind the motherboard tray.
- 2 front panel USB 3.0 port.
- 7 quiet 3.5" / 2.5" drive bays utilize trays with preinstalled silicone grommets.
- 2 tool-less 5.25" drive bays.
- Advanced cooling design with top fan mounts spaced for 240mm radiators.
- Includes two silent 120mm fans with fluid dynamic bearings.
- PSU intake & front air filters.
- Advanced cooling system: includes 2 fans and 3 additional fan mounts.
- Sleek front bezel with doublehinged door: opens up to 270.